Monday, July 9, 2012

Can I Borrow Your Freeze-Ray?

I am undergoing the packing of my suitcase.  My Dr. Horrible galoshes are taking up half the suitcase.  I've also pretty much decided I'm not going to attempt bringing my freeze ray in my luggage...I don't know how that would go down at the airport.  If I had been really thinking about it, I could have shipped it to my mother-in-law, who lives closer and is driving, but now I'd have to overnight it and it's just not worth it...literally; the shipping would cost 3 times as much as the thing cost to make.  I'm going to tell myself that it would have been annoying to carry around and bulky and all that.  It's all about the laugh anyway, right?!




Although, if ever there was a place that I could buy a freeze-ray, Comic Con would be it.....

No comments:

Post a Comment